Video Blogging has been a FUN project! Open conversation about what’s next here on my Vlog…
I’m not *totally* anti-social, but I will admit I prefer writing blogs and video blogging to having conversations IRL – which means In Real Life. Why? I’ll give you six very good reasons…
Open chat (er, ramble) about dealing with feelings, being in control of our emotional response to things that happen around us, etc…
Here are the blogging & content writing resources I promised you. Also, be sure you’re signed up to the notification list for my upcoming guide titled Easy Unique Content.
- Free Content Creation Workshop, Tuesday August 28th
- How to Start a WordPress Blog (Step-by-Step Checklist)
- How to Write a Blog
- Fast Content Ideas for Easy Blogging
- 31 Days to Build A Better Blog Highly Recommended!
- Do You Ignore Email Marketing for Your Blog?
- How to Make Money Online
- How to Increase Blog Traffic
- 5 Easy Topic Ideas For Your Next Blog Post!
- 5 Types of Web Content That Readers Love
- PLR Guide & PLR Content Manager
- The Secret To Writing Really Great Content
If you missed the original video on the Fibers.com T-Shirts, see: New T-Shirts Arrived!
I attract the weirdest people everywhere I go! Here are just a few of my stories of being accosted, and totally creeped out.
What it really means to be ALONE, and some of the situations in my life where that has been particularly hard…
Slim and I started Dog Training last week! He did extremely well, and I learned a lot about myself in the process…
We make hundreds of choices every single day. Are you making intentional choices that lead you toward a specific result? Food for thought…