Taking Slim For A Ride

Slim LOVES to go for a ride! In fact, while I was editing this video he was dancing all over the house (lol) because he kept hearing “go for a ride”. :P I absolutely love my Infiniti, by the way. I bought this car *just* for Slim. :D

17 Responses to “Taking Slim For A Ride”

1. Traci Knoppe December 6, 2011 at 7:20 am #

He’s such a gorgeous dog!! :)

• Lynn Terry December 6, 2011 at 10:08 pm #

Thank you Traci! I’m totally in love with him.
      “puppy love” LOL

2. Sherie December 6, 2011 at 7:36 am #

That was cute – loved watching Slim on ‘look-out’ for Mom’s return!

3. Satu December 6, 2011 at 7:59 am #

Oh, Slim obviously recognizes several words like ride and treat. And what a well behaving dog! :-)

• Lynn Terry December 6, 2011 at 10:09 pm #

LOL he was going nuts while I was editing the video because he kept hearing “go for a ride” haha. I cut out a lot of the extra footage where he was dancing around “talking”. He gets REAL excited over words like “go, ride, ready” etc.

And he knows he’s going to get a treat at the bank. Did you see him hanging his big head out the window making eyes at the tellers? haha

4. Lisa Marie Mary December 6, 2011 at 1:55 pm #

Best video yet! Totally fun! Especially the ‘spying on Slim’ part – hahaha!! :D

5. Karen D. December 6, 2011 at 2:16 pm #

Can Slim TV be far behind?

Now you know what he does when he is alone in the car. What a wonderful sweetie pie.

I love, too, how your bank gives out doggie treats.

More, please…from Slim, not the treats. :-D

• Lynn Terry December 6, 2011 at 10:10 pm #

I’ll see if I can talk him into doing some more videos… ;-)

6. L.M. December 6, 2011 at 5:01 pm #

No wonder he likes the bank….LOL. Bank=Tasty Treat

Wow, he was really worried while waiting for you. He would not know what to do without you in his life.

I could watch Slim videos all day. It makes me happy.

• Lynn Terry December 6, 2011 at 10:11 pm #

Awww! He makes me happy too :D Not being “a dog person” I had no idea what dog love was all about – or just how much they could add to your life!!

7. Robert Nelson December 6, 2011 at 7:04 pm #

Does the fact that Slim rides in your car, create any extra cleaning(&no I’m not referring to tinkle or poop). Feel sure that he would be well trained in regards to those things.

• Lynn Terry December 6, 2011 at 10:13 pm #

Yeah no worries with that – he’s very well trained in that regard. As for cleaning, sure there’s muddy feet and hair and things like that… but that’s why I have a blanket in the back and I just wash it regularly.

The ceiling back there is covered in his hair though LOL where his back touches it when he stands up. :P I don’t worry about it. I figure if it ever bothers me bad enough I’ll take it to get it detailed. ;-)

• Lynn Terry December 6, 2011 at 10:13 pm #

p.s. I have raised two kids. No way a Dane could get much messier in the car than those things! :D

8. Natalie A. December 6, 2011 at 9:30 pm #

Slim is a smart little dog! I loved watching him with you at the post office. Just when he seems to get ready to loose it, he sees you coming back. You could see happiness come across him. He definitely loves his mommy :-)

• Lynn Terry December 6, 2011 at 10:21 pm #

He used to have separation anxiety real bad and howl (LOUDLY) the entire time if I walked away from the car (to pay for gas or something). LOL people must have thought he was being tortured. :P He is SO good now though!

9. Gary December 7, 2011 at 3:14 pm #

Hi Lynn,

Slim is a GOOD BOY!!! :)

10. Lynn Terry December 7, 2011 at 6:10 pm #

He is :D I got so lucky when they paired us up!